S.J.S.U. Update News: News Reporter/Producer— September 2010- December 2011
- Wrote, edited, shot, and produced video packages for on-air television program.
- Covered Division I athletic events: football, volleyball, and swimming.
- Anchored on-air reports for San Jose State sports.
KTVU: News Intern— June 2011 to August 2011
- Assisted producers with logging video, running scripts, archiving and finding video.
- Shadowed reporters in the field.
- Worked closely with reporters and talent in newsgathering and fact checking.
KCRA/KQCA-TV: High School Playbook Sideline Reporter—July 2007 to May 2008
- Interviewed players and coaches, shot and edited video, and produced packages for the web about high school sports.
- Shot and edited video using a HD camera and Pinnacle Studio 11.
- Wrote voiceover for video packages and blog material for the web.
San Jose State University: BS: broadcast journalism major, minor in humanities— Graduation: December 2011
- GPA 3.73
- Two-time: Dean Scholar: College of Applied Sciences and Arts.
- Scholarships: Howard Freeman Memorial, Madge Congdon Memorial, Cordell W. Koland Scholarship
Apple Inc.: Retail Specialist— January 2011-Present
- Engage and enrich customer’s lives through amazing service and product knowledge.
- Created positive customer experiences through hands-on workshops.
- Demonstrate abilities of Apple products in fun and relevant means to customers.
- Ability to write scripts, shoot and edit video for CNN iReports/Update News.
- Good communication skills and strong sports knowledge.
- Passion for social media: Facebook/Twitter.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Express.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in Apple software including iOS applications.